,POLITICIANS,PASTOR,ENG INEER,DOCTORGRADUATED and you want to become Rich +27605453931

 GOOD NEWS!!! Are you a business man? Business woman ?     +27605453931   Artist? Politicians? Student? Etc...And you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today. you shall be given a ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now.It only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. We also help out member in protection of drugs pushing, Don't failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days. If interested to join the Illuminati brotherhood contact us today call and whatsappHERHOOD MADE ME RICH. Hello! My name is Jenny

Richard I'm from south Africa, i want to share this testimony

with you. "I have been living a life of poverty for the past many

years. Then, to feed my family was a serious challenge. I

almost lost my senses due to much thinking. I have searched

everywhere, do all manners of work but non could give me the

a different things on the net about “Illuminati''. At first i was

scared thinking that they will tell me to bring human being for

sacrifice. But i still went on to apply but could not join. But one

day I traveled to a nearby city to see a friend for financial

assistance to start a business. He was actually the one that

told me to come and see him. I spent few days with him. We

had several discussions and I used those opportunities to

explained more of my predicament to him and he promised to

help me. From there, I knew very well that my life has already

changed for the better. The next day when he arrived from the

office, He explained to me secretes of his wealth. There he

told me about the ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD. I was not

afraid because I have already made up my mind. But he also

made me to understand everything that there is no human

sacrifice and I agreed to join the society. He helped me to

obtain my membership form. Then after the membership form

was fully processed, I was invited to Maitama's district where

my initiation ceremony took place and I was given $730,000

US dollars and a car also worth thousands of dollars to fit the

members of the club. It was a surprise to me because I have

never received such money before. After the initiation, seven

days later, I was also invited for the main awarding ceremony

and I was also given another $900,000 US dollars . Today, I

have a good business that is moving fine. My husband and my

kids are living fine and I am so happy today". If you are

interested in joining the

ILLUMINATI SOCIETY

 ILLUMINATI 






THE ILLUMINATI MEMBERSHIP FORM, IS OUT NOW!!! ***THE NEW WORLD ORDER***call    +27605453931

 The Illuminati is a group of massive successful entrepreneurs, musicians, actors, politicians and other high-ranking social place holders make up the Illuminati. We are taking over the world in the near future Imagine being able to alter your world in the areas of (1) Love______________ (2) Money_______________ (3) Career_______________ (4) S*xual Intimacy_______________ (5) Bad Karma__________ _____ (6) HIV cure_______________ (7) Will Power Imagine being able to bring back lost lovers_______________ (8) Make someone s*xually attracted to you______________ _ (9) Bring good luck to others_______________ (10) lose weight_________ ______ (11) stop smoking_______________ (12) get a promotion or raise_______________ Simply come into big money...Are you a BUSINESS MAN and WOMAN, POLITICIAN, ARTIST OR ACTRESS, STUDENT,TRADER,WORKER,WHOSOEVER YOU MAY BE and you desire WEALTH, INFLUENCE,FAME,POWER, PROTECTION AND CONNECTION and lot more join the great Illuminati today and become a full Multi billionaires by joining the Great Illuminati world to benefits $30,000.00 USD weekly for a start as membership blessing for becoming a member of the great Illuminati. with this all your dreams and your heart desire can be fully accomplish. You can Email or call us .. WELCOME TO THE GREAT ILLUMINATI. call Dr MCMANNAMA GORGE LEE onDo you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026 BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year Golf Membership package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 

      

Comments

  1. "I am Mr James you are all welcome to JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor ,lawyer,actor,a ctress,banker, and you. want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams including free from viruses by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 800,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to any country of your choice . Please will do not share blood. Kindly contact and WhatsApp us on [+254796605532][+2348110562645) Email,... illuminatitemple395@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello...Join Illuminati brotherhood society where riches and powers and dreams are achieved

    How many people or celebrities can you mention who join Illuminati for them to excel beyond their expectations? If it is your wish to excel beyond your expectations and you have been finding it difficult, now is your time to glow beyond your expectations with the help of the Illuminati brotherhood society. Join now for all you seek in life will come to an accomplishment greatness is thy aim

    Hail Lucifer

    Hail the Light Illuminati

    This organization has been in existence since the dawn of time .Becoming a member of this organization has been the priority of many but has no opportunity to. Some benefits you gain as a member of this organization are as follows. Powers to have good wealth, good life Protection and promotion Become Famous. A cash prize of $1,000,000 as your first benefit to start up any business of your choice and many other benefits as well wishes to join contact my master Sir Lord Adam Smith via Email at [Adamsmithilluminatiworld@gmail.com] call or message directly on whats-app +1(408)800-3354

    #Everyone is welcome and say No to Poverty and Oppression

    ReplyDelete
  3. PROCEDURE FOR THE ASSEMBLY OF THE GREAT TEMPLE OF MONEY AND POWER OF ILLUMINATI, JOIN ILLUMINATI WhatsApp our agent +1 470 543 5889 or by post or postal mail

    (greatestilluminati4@gmail.com)

    Are you a business man or woman, politician, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life? Join the Illuminati
    The fraternity worships today and instantly receives the rich sum of. $ 1 million a week and a free house. wherever you choose to live in this world and also receive $ 350,000 a month as salary ...

    BENEFITS OFFERED TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
    1. A cash reward of $ 120,000.
    2. A new Sleek Dream car for $ 150,000
    3. A dream home purchased in the country of your choice.
    An appointment reserved with the 5 best in the world.
    Leaders and the 5 best celebrities in the world. If you are interested call
    the agent now +1 470 543 5889 or via whatsapp him at
    +1 470 543 5889) or you can also email us with this,
    (greatestilluminati4@gmail.com) for immediate online initiation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria, I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any Illuminati agent because they have eat my money. One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigeria agent eat my $5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisingly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy, for those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the great Illuminati brotherhood were riches, powers +27605453931

, FAME, POWER, PROTECTION, SOLUTION, KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM ETC? +27605453931

►JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL +2765517 9541