THIS LIFE CHANGING OPPORTUNITY TODAY +27605453931

 How to join the illuminati whatspp.  +27605453931

1. Pay your Illuminati  Membership Fee of $1000


2. Receive a Secret Serial Code Number( S.S.C.N) same day. 

Once we confirm your payment, we shall call,text you immediately and also send you an Invitation Letter through Email to come to our Local Illuminati Lodge for the Initiation Ceremony within 24 hours from the Date that you Pay the Initiation Fee. 3. You will receive a Phone Call,email or text from our Grand Lodge lord who will guide you on the Next step and also the date, Time and Place for your Initiation Ceremony. NB: Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed an official receipt for this transaction. 


                                      



“How to Join the Illuminati?”whatspp.   +27605453931

 is by far the question I get asked most on this site and via private messages from my Facebook page.I feel bad for not replying or calling back people who ask me this question and requesting that I put them in touch with the elusive and all powerful Illuminati. 

Hopefully, I can redirect them here and avoid possible bankruptcy, disappointment, or even bloodshedThe Invitation Letter will have a Secret Serial Code Number (S.S.C.N) which you will be required to produce in order to identify yourself in our Lodges Worldwide.


                             



 hello viewers this is my testimony to those who want to

join i use this opportunity to thank Mr Steven who +27605453931

finally helped me to become a full member of the

Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my

life in happiness. and I was once indigent and live my

life in extreme poverty and the standard of living

became so poor and low that I even taught of killing

myself, and he told me to get ready for my initiation

day and that all new members has a certain reward of

$50,000 dollars on your initiation day. so i was

initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was

awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my

business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly

what i was ask to do and today the story has change, i

have up to $100,000000 USD in my bank account, I am

a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth, fame,

success and riches, i have ever desired is been made

a reality. All the same thanks to Mr Steven I who made

my dreams a reality by helping me become a member

of the great Illuminati. Hurry up now you can call him

or whatsapp  +27605453931

                                   GOOD NEWS!!! Are you a business man? Business woman ? Artist? Politicians? Student? Etc...And you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today. you shall be given a ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now.It only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. We also help out member in protection of drugs pushing, Don't failed to see the light. Money, powers, fame, and wealth become your title in just three days. If interested to join the Illuminati brotherhood contact us today call and whatsappHERHOOD MADE ME RICH. Hello! My name is Jenny

Richard I'm from south Africa, i want to share this testimony

with you. "I have been living a life of poverty for the past many

years. Then, to feed my family was a serious challenge. I

almost lost my senses due to much thinking. I have searched

everywhere, do all manners of work but non could give me the

a different things on the net about “Illuminati''. At first i was

scared thinking that they will tell me to bring human being for

sacrifice. But i still went on to apply but could not join. But one

day I traveled to a nearby city to see a friend for financial

assistance to start a business. He was actually the one that

told me to come and see him. I spent few days with him. We

had several discussions and I used those opportunities to

explained more of my predicament to him and he promised to

help me. From there, I knew very well that my life has already

changed for the better. The next day when he arrived from the

office, He explained to me secretes of his wealth. There he

told me about the ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD. I was not

afraid because I have already made up my mind. But he also

made me to understand everything that there is no human

sacrifice and I agreed to join the society. He helped me to

obtain my membership form. Then after the membership form

was fully processed, I was invited to Maitama's district where

my initiation ceremony took place and I was given $730,000

US dollars and a car also worth thousands of dollars to fit the

members of the club. It was a surprise to me because I have

never received such money before. After the initiation, seven

days later, I was also invited for the main awarding ceremony

and I was also given another $900,000 US dollars . Today, I

have a good business that is moving fine. My husband and my

kids are living fine and I am so happy today". If you are

interested in joining the

ILLUMINATI SOCIETY

 ILLUMINATI 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the great Illuminati brotherhood were riches, powers +27605453931

, FAME, POWER, PROTECTION, SOLUTION, KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM ETC? +27605453931

►JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL +2765517 9541