Join the Illuminati for political & economic power +27605453931

 


Join the Illuminati for political & economic power. Yes it is true our members have 

  wealth, power & spiritual .  +27605453931

ength but we have a goal. Are you prepared to make the goals of the Illuminati your 


Join the Illuminati for political & economic power. Yes it is true our members have 

  wealth, power & spiritual . 

ength but we have a goal. Are you prepared to make the goals of the Illuminati your 


                   

                               

                         WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI SOCIETY

FAME RICHES WEALTH POWER

We appreciate your interest in our organization. Use our official website for details on our members,  contact information, how to join the Illuminati, our beliefs, Benefits, and more.You will be required to answer the following questions over the phone before we consider your request for membership

1. What is your name? 

2. How old are you? 

3. What do you do for a living? 

4. How many time have you ever tried to join Illuminati? 

5. Why do you really want to join our legacy?

                     HAIL LUCIFER HOW ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD MADE ME RICH. Hello! My   Peter I'm from south Africa,  i want to share this testimony with you. "I have been living a life of poverty for the past many years. Then, to feed my family was a serious challenge. I almost lost my senses due to much thinking. I have searched everywhere, do all manners of work but non could give me the a different things on the net about “Illuminati''. At first i was scared thinking that they will tell me to bring human being for sacrifice. But i still went on to apply but could not join. But one day I traveled to a nearby city to see a friend for financial assistance to start a business. He was actually the one that told me to come and see him. I spent few days with him. We had several discussions and I used those opportunities to explained more of my predicament to him and he promised to help me. From there, I knew very well that my life has already changed for the better. The next day when he arrived from the office, He explained to me secretes of his wealth. There he told me about the ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD. I was not afraid because I have already made up my mind. But he also made me to understand everything that there is no human sacrifice and I agreed to join the society. He helped me to obtain my membership form. Then after the membership form was fully processed, I was invited to Maitama's district where my initiation ceremony took place and I was given $730,000 US dollars and a car also worth thousands of dollars to fit the members of the club. It was a surprise to me because I have never received such money before. After the initiation, seven days later, I was also invited for the main awarding ceremony and I was also given another $900,000 US dollars . Today, I have a good business that is moving fine. My husband and my kids are living fine and I am so happy today". If you are

interested in joining the




                                         How do i pay my membership 


Membership fee is paid via BANK TRANFER OR DEPOSIT , we send you our official details via your email or sms. once you done with payments. please send us proof of payment. And please keep that Western Union Slip. we shall need it before the initiation day. Other members from South Africa, we shall send you our official bank account.


Immediately after the Initiation, new members are given a Money Awards equivalent to USD $500,000.00 to reorganize their Lives in-order to fit the class and status of the club members. Others Money Awards are communicated after the Initiation stage. However this is the basic requirements needed during the Initiation Stage. Joining Members arround South Africa will join with Membership


 Application Fee: R2000 NB: New members must send the Registration Fees by , Bank transfer, Depositing directly on our account. Etc. OTHER COUNTRIES: USD $200 If you want to join from other countries, please call us on the website numbers below and we shall send you the procedure of paying the membership fees.



                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the great Illuminati brotherhood were riches, powers +27605453931

, FAME, POWER, PROTECTION, SOLUTION, KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM ETC? +27605453931

►JOIN THE ILLUMINATI CALL +2765517 9541